U STYLE 3-Drawer Nightstand Storage Wood Cabinet
An even mix of classic and contemporary elements, this clean-lined nightstand lets you tuck away bedside essentials in style. Crafted from solid and manufactured wood, this piece features three drawers adorned with nickel-hued knobs that provide a place for books, vitamins, and more. Neutral finish outfits this design, ensuring it’s versatile enough to blend with any color palette you dream up. Best of all, this nightstand arrives fully assembled.
This bedside table is constructed of pine wood, this bed nightstand is very sturdy and reliable. It can be used for a long time.
Spacious Storage Space
The metal sliding rail provides a smooth glide for you to reach all your bedroom necessities quickly and easily.
Dimensions: 28.1'' H x 27.9'' W x 16.9'' D
Drawer Interior: 6'' H x 21'' W x 15'' D
Product Net Weight: 59LBS
Total Weight Capacity: 300LBS
Material: Pine wood
Main Color: White
Quartz & Slab Worktop
- Do not place hot or hot pots and pans directly or for long periods of time on the worktop; hot pots and pans, hot pans or other overly hot utensils taken directly from the hob, oven or microwave can bring damage to the worktop.
- Avoid scratching the worktop with sharp objects, regardless of the type of worktop you choose, you should cut the food on the chopping board to avoid leaving knife marks or damaging the blade, but also to achieve better cleanliness and hygiene.
- If the surface is dirty, simply use soapy water or a detergent containing ammonia (e.g. detergent) to clean it; for limescale, use a damp rag to remove the limescale and then wipe it off with a dry cloth.
- Keep the countertop as dry and clean as possible, do not soak the countertop for a long time or accumulate water, keep the countertop neat and dry.
Prevent corrosive chemicals from touching the worktop, avoid putting the relevant corrosive chemicals in contact with the worktop as far as possible in daily life. If inadvertently contacted, immediately rinse the surface with plenty of soapy water.
1. To protect finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners, dust with soft dry cloth.
2. If deep cleaning is required, add a little liquid detergent to the wash, rinse with water and dry with a soft cloth.
3. Warning: Never use products containing thinners or acetone as they can cause warping.
Vinyl Wrap Finish:
1. Use liquid soapy water with 10% or detergent water diluted to less than 5%, rinse with water and dry with a soft cloth.
2. Never use cleaning products containing thinners, solvents, abrasive powders or powders.
1. Keep out of direct sunlight as much as possible to avoid colour loss.
2. If you find a stain or a soiled area best to use washing up liquid or soap, make sure it is gentle on skin, and contains no harm chemicals.
3. Using a damp cloth clean the painted surface, once clean rinse with lukewarm water and dry properly.
Book Free Design Consultation
About Your Design Appointment
1. Your design appointment is free, with no obligation.
2. Appointments can take place at home or anywhere you connect to the Internet.
3. Visual concepts and 3D planning with your designer.
"*" Means "Required".