Besides cabinets, we can also customize kitchen countertops, floor tiles and wall tiles for you.
Note: Images and prices are for reference only.
Everyone's home is unique. To help you create your own bespoke home atmosphere, please feel free to ask for a free design and quote!
Pure white color, simple shape, simple but not simple. The simple shape, without complicated decorative elements, easily brings out the quiet and elegant temperament.
*Besides cabinets, we can also customize kitchen countertops, floor tiles and wall tiles for you.
Door / drawer front: MDF+Painted door
Cabinet body: 12mm PLY（E1）
Shelf: 15mm PLY（E1）
Slider: DTC undermount with soft close
Raised Panel Door: These cabinet doors feature a raised center panel and a grooved framework. The resulting multi-dimensional design brings a level of depth to your cabinet doors, accentuating shadows with a textured profile.
Smooth Operation: Equipped with high-quality DTC undermount with soft-close technology, these custom cabinets ensure a smooth and effortless closing of doors and drawers, minimizing noise and wear and tear.
Superior Functionality: With ample storage space and adjustable shelving, the Basel custom cabinets offer superior functionality and organization, making it easier to keep your kitchen clutter-free and functional.
Durable Build: Constructed using premium-quality materials, the Basel custom cabinets are built to last and withstand the rigors of daily use, providing you with long-lasting and reliable kitchen storage solutions.
Tuscany Collections Also Include
Quartz & Slab Worktop
- Do not place hot or hot pots and pans directly or for long periods of time on the worktop; hot pots and pans, hot pans or other overly hot utensils taken directly from the hob, oven or microwave can bring damage to the worktop.
- Avoid scratching the worktop with sharp objects, regardless of the type of worktop you choose, you should cut the food on the chopping board to avoid leaving knife marks or damaging the blade, but also to achieve better cleanliness and hygiene.
- If the surface is dirty, simply use soapy water or a detergent containing ammonia (e.g. detergent) to clean it; for limescale, use a damp rag to remove the limescale and then wipe it off with a dry cloth.
- Keep the countertop as dry and clean as possible, do not soak the countertop for a long time or accumulate water, keep the countertop neat and dry.
Prevent corrosive chemicals from touching the worktop, avoid putting the relevant corrosive chemicals in contact with the worktop as far as possible in daily life. If inadvertently contacted, immediately rinse the surface with plenty of soapy water.
1. To protect finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners, dust with soft dry cloth.
2. If deep cleaning is required, add a little liquid detergent to the wash, rinse with water and dry with a soft cloth.
3. Warning: Never use products containing thinners or acetone as they can cause warping.
Vinyl Wrap Finish:
1. Use liquid soapy water with 10% or detergent water diluted to less than 5%, rinse with water and dry with a soft cloth.
2. Never use cleaning products containing thinners, solvents, abrasive powders or powders.
1. Keep out of direct sunlight as much as possible to avoid colour loss.
2. If you find a stain or a soiled area best to use washing up liquid or soap, make sure it is gentle on skin, and contains no harm chemicals.
3. Using a damp cloth clean the painted surface, once clean rinse with lukewarm water and dry properly.
Book Free Design Consultation
About Your Design Appointment
1. Your design appointment is free, with no obligation.
2. Appointments can take place at home or anywhere you connect to the Internet.
3. Visual concepts and 3D planning with your designer.
"*" Means "Required".