Natural Rattan Door Nightstand，Storage End Table
Introducing a stunning cabinet that not only adds a touch of natural beauty to your space but also offers functional features that are sure to impress. Crafted with the finest natural rattan skin, this cabinet is imbued with moisture absorption, heat absorption, natural ventilation, and insect control properties, ensuring that your belongings are stored in a safe and healthy environment.
-Designed to optimize space, the lower part of the cabinet is opened by simply pressing it, eliminating the need for bulky handles and giving the entire product a sleek and sophisticated appearance.
-Featuring a versatile pull plate that can be adjusted to your needs, this cabinet offers ample storage space for your books, coffee, and other essentials, making it the perfect addition to any room in your home.
-Sitting atop a frosted metal base, this cabinet is not only soft to the touch but also easy to clean and maintain, ensuring that it stays looking pristine for years to come. Its suspended design adds a touch of elegance and elevates the entire product to new heights of sophistication.
-And the best part? Assembly is a breeze! Simply follow the instructions and each piece is numbered for easy and hassle-free assembly. Don't settle for less when you can have it all with this exquisite cabinet.
Dimensions: 15.75" x 18.9" x 22.05"H
Product Weight: 28LBS
Material: Natural Rattan&PB&Iron
Estimated Time to Assemble: 30mins
Quartz & Slab Worktop
- Do not place hot or hot pots and pans directly or for long periods of time on the worktop; hot pots and pans, hot pans or other overly hot utensils taken directly from the hob, oven or microwave can bring damage to the worktop.
- Avoid scratching the worktop with sharp objects, regardless of the type of worktop you choose, you should cut the food on the chopping board to avoid leaving knife marks or damaging the blade, but also to achieve better cleanliness and hygiene.
- If the surface is dirty, simply use soapy water or a detergent containing ammonia (e.g. detergent) to clean it; for limescale, use a damp rag to remove the limescale and then wipe it off with a dry cloth.
- Keep the countertop as dry and clean as possible, do not soak the countertop for a long time or accumulate water, keep the countertop neat and dry.
Prevent corrosive chemicals from touching the worktop, avoid putting the relevant corrosive chemicals in contact with the worktop as far as possible in daily life. If inadvertently contacted, immediately rinse the surface with plenty of soapy water.
1. To protect finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners, dust with soft dry cloth.
2. If deep cleaning is required, add a little liquid detergent to the wash, rinse with water and dry with a soft cloth.
3. Warning: Never use products containing thinners or acetone as they can cause warping.
Vinyl Wrap Finish:
1. Use liquid soapy water with 10% or detergent water diluted to less than 5%, rinse with water and dry with a soft cloth.
2. Never use cleaning products containing thinners, solvents, abrasive powders or powders.
1. Keep out of direct sunlight as much as possible to avoid colour loss.
2. If you find a stain or a soiled area best to use washing up liquid or soap, make sure it is gentle on skin, and contains no harm chemicals.
3. Using a damp cloth clean the painted surface, once clean rinse with lukewarm water and dry properly.
Book Free Design Consultation
About Your Design Appointment
1. Your design appointment is free, with no obligation.
2. Appointments can take place at home or anywhere you connect to the Internet.
3. Visual concepts and 3D planning with your designer.
"*" Means "Required".