Natural Rattan 2 Drawer Nightstand, Side Table
Elevate your bedroom decor with our stunning nightstand, featuring natural rattan bark as a decorative element that adds a touch of rustic charm to your space. With its remarkable characteristics of moisture absorption, heat absorption, natural ventilation, and insect resistance, this nightstand is both aesthetically pleasing and highly functional.
- The semicircular pattern embedded in the upper and lower drawers creates a mesmerizing visual effect that is both striking and soothing. The clever design saves valuable floor space, making it ideal for cozy bedrooms or other small spaces where space is at a premium.
-The protruding round handles are thoughtfully designed for ease of use, with their moderate length ensuring that they won't get in the way as you move around your room. The smooth finish and rounded edges make them comfortable to grip, adding a delightful tactile sensation to your bedtime routine.
-This nightstand boasts two large storage drawers that provide ample space for all your bedside essentials, from books and reading glasses to personal care products and electronic devices. The spacious drawers offer versatile storage options, making it perfect for other small spaces in your home as well.
-Versatile and simple, this nightstand can complement any decor style, from the cozy bedroom to the elegant living room, the home office, or the study. Its natural materials and timeless design add warmth and character to any space, making it an essential piece for your home.
Tips: Our products use non-plastic rattan or other artificial rattan. Due to the natural characteristics of rattan skin, it is difficult to be completely consistent due to the influence of different origins and seasons, which is not a quality problem.
Dimensions: 15.75" x 15.75" x 20.87"H
Product Weight: 26.9LBS
Material: Natural Rattan&MDF&Iron
Estimated Time to Assemble: 30mins
Quartz & Slab Worktop
- Do not place hot or hot pots and pans directly or for long periods of time on the worktop; hot pots and pans, hot pans or other overly hot utensils taken directly from the hob, oven or microwave can bring damage to the worktop.
- Avoid scratching the worktop with sharp objects, regardless of the type of worktop you choose, you should cut the food on the chopping board to avoid leaving knife marks or damaging the blade, but also to achieve better cleanliness and hygiene.
- If the surface is dirty, simply use soapy water or a detergent containing ammonia (e.g. detergent) to clean it; for limescale, use a damp rag to remove the limescale and then wipe it off with a dry cloth.
- Keep the countertop as dry and clean as possible, do not soak the countertop for a long time or accumulate water, keep the countertop neat and dry.
Prevent corrosive chemicals from touching the worktop, avoid putting the relevant corrosive chemicals in contact with the worktop as far as possible in daily life. If inadvertently contacted, immediately rinse the surface with plenty of soapy water.
1. To protect finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners, dust with soft dry cloth.
2. If deep cleaning is required, add a little liquid detergent to the wash, rinse with water and dry with a soft cloth.
3. Warning: Never use products containing thinners or acetone as they can cause warping.
Vinyl Wrap Finish:
1. Use liquid soapy water with 10% or detergent water diluted to less than 5%, rinse with water and dry with a soft cloth.
2. Never use cleaning products containing thinners, solvents, abrasive powders or powders.
1. Keep out of direct sunlight as much as possible to avoid colour loss.
2. If you find a stain or a soiled area best to use washing up liquid or soap, make sure it is gentle on skin, and contains no harm chemicals.
3. Using a damp cloth clean the painted surface, once clean rinse with lukewarm water and dry properly.
Book Free Design Consultation
About Your Design Appointment
1. Your design appointment is free, with no obligation.
2. Appointments can take place at home or anywhere you connect to the Internet.
3. Visual concepts and 3D planning with your designer.
"*" Means "Required".