2 Drawers Solid Wood Nightstand End Table, Gray
The Two Drawer Nightstand is crafted from high-quality pine wood and MDF with lasting quality, the bedside chest offers a contemporary aesthetic to your living space. This is the perfect solution for storing everything you require for a good night’s sleep. Featuring with concise stylish appearance and elegant style, ideal as a nightstand, chest, dresser, storage cabinet or bedside table in the bedroom, kid's room, hallway, living room, and complements any room décor or any style of furniture.
Pine solids and MDF boards with Chic, brushed nickel hooded pulls. Each drawer is convenient pulling.
Spacious Storage Space
Sufficient Storage Space -perfect for organizing your clothes, blankets, scarves, socks, and other accessories. The top is perfect for displaying lamps, clocks, books, glasses, etc.
Dimensions: 12.2''L x 14.1''W x 22.24''H
Product Net Weight: 18.83 LBS
Weight Capacity: Top Weight Capacity :110LBS, Drawer: 22 LBS
Material: Pine Wood +MDF
Main Color: Gray
Quartz & Slab Worktop
- Do not place hot or hot pots and pans directly or for long periods of time on the worktop; hot pots and pans, hot pans or other overly hot utensils taken directly from the hob, oven or microwave can bring damage to the worktop.
- Avoid scratching the worktop with sharp objects, regardless of the type of worktop you choose, you should cut the food on the chopping board to avoid leaving knife marks or damaging the blade, but also to achieve better cleanliness and hygiene.
- If the surface is dirty, simply use soapy water or a detergent containing ammonia (e.g. detergent) to clean it; for limescale, use a damp rag to remove the limescale and then wipe it off with a dry cloth.
- Keep the countertop as dry and clean as possible, do not soak the countertop for a long time or accumulate water, keep the countertop neat and dry.
Prevent corrosive chemicals from touching the worktop, avoid putting the relevant corrosive chemicals in contact with the worktop as far as possible in daily life. If inadvertently contacted, immediately rinse the surface with plenty of soapy water.
1. To protect finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners, dust with soft dry cloth.
2. If deep cleaning is required, add a little liquid detergent to the wash, rinse with water and dry with a soft cloth.
3. Warning: Never use products containing thinners or acetone as they can cause warping.
Vinyl Wrap Finish:
1. Use liquid soapy water with 10% or detergent water diluted to less than 5%, rinse with water and dry with a soft cloth.
2. Never use cleaning products containing thinners, solvents, abrasive powders or powders.
1. Keep out of direct sunlight as much as possible to avoid colour loss.
2. If you find a stain or a soiled area best to use washing up liquid or soap, make sure it is gentle on skin, and contains no harm chemicals.
3. Using a damp cloth clean the painted surface, once clean rinse with lukewarm water and dry properly.
Book Free Design Consultation
About Your Design Appointment
1. Your design appointment is free, with no obligation.
2. Appointments can take place at home or anywhere you connect to the Internet.
3. Visual concepts and 3D planning with your designer.
"*" Means "Required".