2 Drawer Nightstand,End table,With 3D Printed Elements
Experience the exquisite craftsmanship of our nightstand, where every detail has been carefully considered to enhance both the form and function of this piece. The striking pattern on the board is not simply painted on, but rather expertly applied through advanced printing technology, creating a stunning sense of depth and texture.
The cabinet is meticulously assembled using 45-degree splicing, resulting in sleek, modern lines that are truly one-of-a-kind. The rich walnut color of the cabinets makes it easy to seamlessly integrate into any room, from the living room to the bedroom and even the kitchen.
3D Printed Elements
The pattern is applied to the board using printing technology to bring a sense of layering.Walnut-colored cabinets are easy to match with a variety of scenes such as living rooms, bedrooms, and kitchens.
Round Wooden Handle
The wooden handle is round and feels good. Convenient switch. The cabinet is assembled with 45-degree splicing, and the lines are more novel and unique.
Foot Pads to Prevent Scratches
Comes with foot pads to prevent scratches on the floor. The base is made of pine wood feet, and two horizontal bars are added to enhance stability.
Dimensions: 18.94" x 15.75" x 23.62"H
Product Net Weight: 26.24LBS
Total Weight Capacity: Estimated load capacity of 50 pounds
Main Color: Brown
Quartz & Slab Worktop
- Do not place hot or hot pots and pans directly or for long periods of time on the worktop; hot pots and pans, hot pans or other overly hot utensils taken directly from the hob, oven or microwave can bring damage to the worktop.
- Avoid scratching the worktop with sharp objects, regardless of the type of worktop you choose, you should cut the food on the chopping board to avoid leaving knife marks or damaging the blade, but also to achieve better cleanliness and hygiene.
- If the surface is dirty, simply use soapy water or a detergent containing ammonia (e.g. detergent) to clean it; for limescale, use a damp rag to remove the limescale and then wipe it off with a dry cloth.
- Keep the countertop as dry and clean as possible, do not soak the countertop for a long time or accumulate water, keep the countertop neat and dry.
Prevent corrosive chemicals from touching the worktop, avoid putting the relevant corrosive chemicals in contact with the worktop as far as possible in daily life. If inadvertently contacted, immediately rinse the surface with plenty of soapy water.
1. To protect finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners, dust with soft dry cloth.
2. If deep cleaning is required, add a little liquid detergent to the wash, rinse with water and dry with a soft cloth.
3. Warning: Never use products containing thinners or acetone as they can cause warping.
Vinyl Wrap Finish:
1. Use liquid soapy water with 10% or detergent water diluted to less than 5%, rinse with water and dry with a soft cloth.
2. Never use cleaning products containing thinners, solvents, abrasive powders or powders.
1. Keep out of direct sunlight as much as possible to avoid colour loss.
2. If you find a stain or a soiled area best to use washing up liquid or soap, make sure it is gentle on skin, and contains no harm chemicals.
3. Using a damp cloth clean the painted surface, once clean rinse with lukewarm water and dry properly.
Book Free Design Consultation
About Your Design Appointment
1. Your design appointment is free, with no obligation.
2. Appointments can take place at home or anywhere you connect to the Internet.
3. Visual concepts and 3D planning with your designer.
"*" Means "Required".